IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
1. Submission of an order form by you amounts to an offer. The acceptance of your offer will be by email sent to your registered email address.
2. Although QED Law makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is correct at the time of publication it cannot be responsible or any errors or for any alteration or cancellation in the advertised programme or for any loss arising from such error, alteration or cancellation.
Cancellations by us
4. In the event that QED Law is obliged to cancel a seminar, the fee paid will be returned but QED Law accepts no liability for incidental expenses incurred or consequential losses. The liability of QED Law is limited to the fee paid for the cancelled seminar.
Changing your booking
5. If, having booked a seminar, you decide you would prefer to attend a different seminar, you may do so – free of charge – provided a place is available and you let us know at least 7 days before the date of the session booked.
Cancellations by you
6. If you no longer wish to attend a booked session after having paid for it, 50% of the fee paid for the session will be refunded provided you communicate your withdrawal using the cancellation form (click) at least 28 days before the scheduled date of the session booked. We regret that refunds cannot be issued on cancellations received less than 28 days before the day of the session. No refund will be made for non-attendance.
The sum due will be refunded to the credit card or debit card with which payment was made.
7. Law applying. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of this agreement or in any way relating to this agreement or its formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and/or to settle any disputes , which may arise out of or in connection with this agreement or its formation or validity and, for these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
‘QED Law’ and ‘QED Law Courses’ are trading names of Law Courses Ltd. Registered in England company number: 7136041 Registered office: Wirral CH49 0AB
Law Courses Ltd
36 Gloucester Avenue
London NW1 7BB